Thursday 24 September 2015

A fancy flock








On Wednesday morning as I was walking to work I passed through Covent Garden and I was greeted by a number of Shaun the Sheep in different guises. By late afternoon as I passed through again there were about 50 in total and I have posted a few of my favourites.

There have been two Shaun the Sheep trails, in Bristol and in London and now it seems that all 120 of the sculptures will be together in Covent Garden until Sunday and then they will be auctioned to raise funds for the Wallace and Grommet children's charity. What a great cause and what a great way to raise money. Who couldn't love these colourful creations.

Although there are just a few pictures here if you want to see more but can't get to Covent Garden then visit my Facebook page chipster63photograpy where I have created an album with pictures of all the sheep that had been put in place, sadly I didn't see all 120. While you are there you can like my page and find links to other blog pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment