Tuesday 22 September 2015

Mystery fish





So what is going on with today's blog?
Well, rather than post some predictable pictures of London's iconic landmarks I thought I'd go some quirky images and so I thought I would take some random pictures of window displays and came across these little gems.

The first is of a machine in a Chinese bakery it moulds and bakes little fish shaped pastries which are filled with a hot cream filling.

Having seen this I recalled having seen the fish sculptures displayed in a gallery window on Shaftesbury Avenue so on my way back to my hotel I took a couple of shots to keep the fishy theme going.

The final picture of a bicycle suspended in a shop window clearly doesn't fit the theme but I couldn't resist it. I thought that one or two friends who are cyclists might also appreciate the alternative drinks bottle carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment