Friday 18 September 2015

An Anniversary




 








So today is the anniversary of when I started this blog and I have decided to mark the occasion by re-posting a few of my favourite pictures from the past twelve months.

I have really enjoyed doing the blog, which at first was a bit of a step out of my comfort zone, the process of selecting the pictures each day has allowed me to look through old files and new, it has prompted me to get out with my camera more and to try new things.

In that time there have been more 15,500 visitors to my page, people from all over the world, from Canada, north America and South America, all across Europe and Scandinavia, South Africa, Russia, Japan,  India, South Korea and Australia. Thousands more have viewed via Twitter and on my linked page on Facebook and Google+ it is so gratifying that it has been so well received.

The pictures above represent some of my best moments with some special memories attached, maybe some will have a meaning to you. I hope you have enjoyed my blog choices over the past year and look forward to lots more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment