Friday 4 September 2015

More Mystery Birds







So if you saw my blog yesterday you will have picked upon my frustration that I hadn't taken more notice of the different species I had photographed, some of you might even have been amused by that.  Well tonight I have chosen 6 pictures of four different species of bird and apart from one being a type of starling and another being a type of finch I have absolutely no idea what they are.

These were flying freely around the tropical house in the zoo and there were no notices identifying them so I don't feel so bad.

Anyway all of these are quite beautiful and my favourite picture is the fourth one as the little finch is watching me intently but ready to fly away 

If you have a favourite leave a comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment