Friday 5 February 2016

King of Beasts




I wasn't able to post anything yesterday due to not having access to an internet connection but I am back with a great post today, at least I think so.  I have been waiting all week to share these photos of these wonderful lions. 

In the first shot the male was just letting out a magnificent roar that literally made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It is a shame that the picture doesn't really capture that but all the same I like this shot.

I also like the second picture of the female at rest, and you can see how thick and soft its fur is.

By far the best image is the third one. I am really happy with this one, it captures the concentration in the lion's eyes and it says "Don't mess with me, I'm the Boss!". I am really happy with the clarity of this picture given that it was shot through the chain link fence of the lion's enclosure. I am usually quite self critical, and that's no bad thing as it drives me to improve, but I'm really chuffed with this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment