Monday 8 January 2018

Morning Reflections



I had gone to Dunham Massey specifically to photograph the resident Fallow Deer and if you haven't seen them yet take a look at my blog posts from the past two days because I am really pleased with some of those pictures, especially the third image I shared yesterday.

But as I walked up the path to the park I was blown away by the colours of the early morning sky and the lovely reflections. I have selected a couple of shots for today and I have another for tomorrow.

The first shot shows a view of the old stable block and clock tower with a beautiful sky behind it.

The second shot shows the house itself with the "lake" in the foreground. There is so much to like about this image; the colours in the sky give a warm glow and the promise of a nice day and these colours are reflected throughout the image especially in the bottom of the picture. I also really love the trees which together with their reflection make an almost perfect circle as if it was shot through a sphere. I think this is a really beautiful picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment