Monday 7 May 2018

Mallards In Flight

Canon EF 24mm - 105 mm 1:4 L
ISO 100   105 mm   f/10   1/250 sec

This is a bit of a random post today as I had intended to carry on with my shots of Bluebells at Burton Mere but earlier I was sorting out some pictures of my daughter-in-law and her horse and I found this shot of two Mallard ducks that flew past and I just managed to capture.  I have to say I am quite pleased with this given that I hadn't set my camera up for this type of shot and I really didn't have the right lens. This is cropped from the original image and it is still quite sharp. 

This evening I have been down on the mud at Meols photographing some of the small boats at low tide with the sunset in the background.  It may be a while before I get round to posting them but be sure to keep coming back, I think I got some cracking shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment