Saturday 20 September 2014

Bolton Abbey

Breakfast Time

Stepping Stones


Stepping Stones too

Stepping stones in wood

Around the river bend


So today I have a small selection of pictures from my early morning walk around Bolton Abbey, the day after the balloon pics from the previous post.

I love the early morning, it was such a peaceful time with just a couple of dog walkers sharing the morning before the day trippers arrived.  It was quite misty and there was little colour to the sky but even so I think I captured the essence of the English country morning (at least I hope so!)

I think my favourite image here is the stepping stones in wood.  Let me know which is your favourite. . .


4 comments:

  1. The reflection of the abbey ruins in the still water is an impressive shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stepping stones of wood and the Abbey reflected in the still water. The other photos are pretty good as usual.

    ReplyDelete