Tuesday 3 March 2015

Bridges of Amsterdam





In a couple of weeks time I will be embarking on a much anticipated European road-trip with my eldest son.  We have been planning it for the past two years and now it is about to start it seems almost unbelievable. We will be visiting some places for the very first time and revisiting some old favourites.  Of course there will be lots of photo opportunities and hopefully lots of things to share in my blog.

The first stop along the way will be Amsterdam.  I have been lucky enough to visit a couple of times before and so I decided to share a few pictures from my last visit.  Today I have chosen some pictures of the canals and bridges (If I remember correctly the first picture is  a street/canal called Singel and the second image shows a stretch of Prinsengracht).  Over the next couple of days I will post a few more shots of the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment