Sunday 22 March 2015

Venice





So here I am in Venice, 7 days into my road trip and I've already been in 7 different countries. Although I'm in Venice I'm not going to post any pictures of canals and bridges, the closest I'll get today is the driver's cabin on the vaporetto, the "bus" from the car park to our hotel.

The second picture was going to be my shop window of the day. In Venice there are hundreds of places selling masks, this shop seemed to be very good quality masks and at pretty steep prices too.  I'm not sure I get the appeal to be honest but I thought this was quite a decent one.

And that was going to be my window display until I came across the rabbit mask in picture three, I was really happy to keep up the shop window bunny thing.  Will it continue tomorrow? Who knows.

The last shot is of some random street art we found on the wall of a tiny alleyway.

That's all for today, but there will be more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment