Saturday 21 March 2015

More from Salzburg






So I've started with the second shop window bunny from Salzburg, this one is made of bread and was part of a display which included several other rabbits of varying sizes suspended from the ceiling. Quirky to say the least.

The second image was taken on the footbridge across the river Salzach which divides the old and older sides of the city. It has become a focus for lovers to put padlocks with their names on (like the one in Heidelberg but on a grander scale) they then fix the lock to the bridge and throw the keys into the river.  Can you spot the problem with the lock in the centre of this picture? I'm sensing a lack of commitment...

Picture 3 has to be the classiest sign for a McDonald's I have ever seen, if only the food could live up to the image.  

Picture four, what can I say? A pooch with a Mohawk! It beats a dog in a pram...

The last picture is of a shop front for a shoe maker, clearly he can make shoes for even the biggest feet.  The  shoes are seriously expensive but very stylish sadly I didn't have room in my case for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment