Tuesday 17 March 2015

Day two, in Amsterdam





So day two, another tiring day but lots of fun exploring the city on foot and by tram. Today's pictures are a mixture of random shots.

Remember when indoor plumbing was a rarity? Here in Amsterdam they cater for those who feel indoor toilets are inappropriate as you can see from the first picture.

The second picture is perhaps a standard image of Amsterdam but I thought I couldn't leave the city without at least one picture of a canal.

Picture three follows on from yesterday's window display, here Donald Duck was just peering around the pillar in a canal front office.  It struck me as a bit quirky and fun.

The final picture is of my lunch, empanadas.  I wouldn't normally post pictures of my food but the picture will answer some questions...

Day 


No comments:

Post a Comment