Wednesday 10 May 2017

About Town






There is not much to say about today's selection of photos all taken around and about Versailles.

I really like the different styles of architecture which make this such an interesting city.

The Station is one of several in Versailles, the ticket hall is a vast space and I like the imposing clock in what I think is Art Deco style. 

The shot of the market was taken quite early in the morning as I walked to the bakery for fresh bread and croissants. As you can see there were very few people about other than the traders and I had a pleasant stroll enjoying the quiet and thinking about people at home and imagining how different this place would be in just a short while.

I love France, I just need an excuse to go back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment