Tuesday 9 May 2017

Street Life & Café Culture





A few more street shots from around Paris and Versailles and a couple more experiments with the technique of selecting colour highlights.

I really like the contrast in these pictures between the young people absorbed in their smart phones and the older people taking in the world around them. 

I love the joyful expression on the face of the girl in the café. 

I love the over the top style of the couple in the last picture.

I like all of these pictures and can't pick which I like best, let me know if you have a favourite.

I have in the past preferred landscape and wildlife photography but I really enjoyed my experiment with street photography, There is so much of interest to see in our cities and in the faces of the people around us. So keep coming back to see more.

On a side note I am a very private person and in my blog and in my social media I don't often post pictures of myself, but if you are interested you might catch a glimpse in the reflection in the café window #justsayin 

No comments:

Post a Comment