Wednesday 11 April 2018

Creeping Around




I love robins, they're so photogenic and ridiculously cute. Whenever I post pictures of robins I can see how popular they are with other people too so I never hesitate to take pictures when I get the chance. So here are two really lovely pictures which I hope you will like too.

The third picture is of a tree creeper. These little birds are quite elusive and there are many times when I search the upper branches and trunks of trees searching for one only to catch a fleeting glimpse before it disappears out of sight so when I spotted this one I couldn't miss the chance to capture the shot. Even though it is not the best shot I couldn't help but share it because it is the first picture of a tree creeper I have ever captured.


No comments:

Post a Comment