Sunday 15 April 2018

Flying Together



Here are a couple of shots of a pair of Canada Geese in flight, they had just taken off from the wetlands at Burton Mere and I think they look magnificent. It amazes me that such bulky birds manage to get off the ground and still look so elegant.

In the second image you can see that the geese are communicating with each other, they were certainly making a lot of noise but I am sure they weren't just making noise but they were actually "talking". Perhaps the lead goose was saying "keep up".

These shots were taken with my Tamron 150mm - 600mm F/5 - 6.3 lens

ISO250 600mm f/8.0 1/640sec

I have decided that I will try to include more details re the settings for the pictures I share,  I know that some of you won't really be interested in that so I will include this detail at the end of each post or maybe under each picture. It really is for my benefit because I think if I pay more attention to these settings it will help me review the things that work well and what I might need to do differently in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment