Tuesday 24 April 2018

Everybody go... Ahhhh!



Tamron 150mm - 600mm F5 - 6.3
ISO 1000     428mm   f/6.3    1/250 sec


I have really enjoyed posting shots over the past few days from my visit to Ness Gardens. It has been particularly rewarding because several of the posts have been shared by Ness Gardens and that has really expanded the reach of my blog.

I have however been itching to share some of the pictures of Red Squirrels at the Formby National Trust site. I have well over 100 pictures from my early morning visit so I will share a few of them over the next few days. Narrowing my selection is not easy because there are some cracking shots so hopefully you will come back tomorrow to see more.

I had a lovely time, I arrived early in order to have the place pretty much to myself but the problem with that was that the light wasn't great in the dense woodland but as time went on this improved and with the right settings I think I was able to get some lovely shots of these beautiful and endearing creatures.

Having taken a good number of pictures I wandered off into the dunes and sat for a while enjoying the sun and looking out to sea.  It was a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment