Sunday 19 August 2018

Caught In The Act





A little while ago I posted some images of the graffiti at Christiana Freetown in Copenhagen but it was difficult to get the shots because the locals weren't too happy to see me and my camera at work. 

In Vienna on the banks of the Danube I spotted these fine examples and then as I got closer I spotted the artist at work. I wasn't sure how he would feel about being caught on camera but since he was working in the open, in full view on a sunny day I took a chance. He looked up a couple of times so I knew he was aware and it didn't put him off.

It is quite an abstract work and each time I look at it I pick out something different. I wonder what you can see.  It is abstract but not totally random, for example can you see the dancing couple to the left in the third image?

No comments:

Post a Comment