Wednesday 1 August 2018

Inside the Old Palace





I have again decided to share contrasting black & white and colour images of the same scenes because I think in each case the different images have great qualities and help to bring out different features. I can't decide which if any I prefer because I really like all of these shots. I love the vaulted ceilings, the curve of the stairs, the colour of the stonework and the intricate patterns of the ironwork. So much to take in and enjoy

Looking at the first image I am reminded of the second most bizarre thing we saw on our roadtrip, it was in one of the alcoves in the passageway leading off to the left at the far end of the hall but I don't think I will say any more. I will say that the most bizarre (disgusting) thing we saw was also in the Czech Republic as a woman was taking a (no I won't say any more about that either). 


No comments:

Post a Comment