Wednesday 11 July 2018

A Doggy Portrait

Tamron SP 150 - 600 mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD
ISO 100  400mm  F/6.3  1/320 sec


I have taken a break from my roadtrip photos and I am dipping into the pictures I took this past weekend down in Pembrokeshire.

I am not really a doggy person however  I really enjoyed watching this chocolate coloured Labrador enjoying the cool waters of Martin's Haven. Here he is intently watching his owner who was preparing to throw yet another stone into the sea  for this stupid hound to chase. It didn't matter how many times he did it the dog dutifully chased after the stones and then looked bewildered as it disappeared before the surface before running back and patiently waiting for the next one.

It was very hot even at 10.00am and if I hadn't been waiting for the boat to take me across to Skomer I would have probably taken a dip myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment