Wednesday 19 November 2014

Hatton Locks, Warwick

Many years ago when I studied at Warwick University I saw a poster of the flight of locks at Hatton just outside of Warwick.  I decided to go for a walk to see them for myself and as my house at the time backed onto the canal I set off, but it was much further than I had expected and I had to turn back.

In March this year a mere 29 years later I stopped off on a drive back from Canterbury and took a few pictures, I have posted a few shots today, I am happy with them but I was pushed for time on the day and would have liked to take more time over the composition and exposures.  The RAW files of these images are in colour and look really nice but the files are a bit too big to post.  One day I will sort some out in Lightroom and then I will post some of the better colour images, but for now please enjoy...




1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I look forward to seeing the colour shots. I especially lile the last one, a staircase of locks; impressive.

    ReplyDelete