Sunday 9 November 2014

Remembrance


With today being Remembrance Sunday and as I go to a memorial service I wanted to post early so that this is up for the whole day.  Over the next few days I will post a few more images in commemoration of those who have given so much so that we can have the freedoms we enjoy today.

This particular memorial is above the stairway in the entrance to Fountains Hall and was put as personal tribute to members of the family who had died in service but the sentiment goes out to everyone who made the same sacrifice.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to echo your sentiments. I too am grateful to all of our servicemen and women for their sacrifices in our behalf. We have so much to be grateful for and I am dismayed when these fine people, living and dead are disrespected. Nice memorial and nice picture, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete