Friday 28 November 2014

Sandcastles

Following on from yesterday's fast paced pictures I have chosen two more beach based photos but this time something smaller and stationary.  

I'm sure that at one time or another most of us have made sandcastles and on the same day as I took the kite surfing pictures I stumbled across this sandcastle, like most of the other castles along the Welsh coast it had been abandoned and was falling into decay.  I tried to get low down to get a good perspective for these shots. I think the lighting and the angle of the first picture works best.


2 comments:

  1. Nice, I agree, the lighting and angle on the first picture allows for a little more detail and adds mood to the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how something so simple and easily overlooked can make a good picture. I'm pleased with this one.

    ReplyDelete