Thursday 9 April 2015

A retrospective...



The eagle eyed among you will probably realise that the pictures I have chosen today are ones that I have posted previously.  Why when I have so many pictures to share have I done this?  you might ask, good question I would reply...

I recently submitted these two pictures for entry to the Williamson Art Gallery Open Exhibition, they were accepted and this evening I have been to see them hanging in the gallery.  This is the first time I have entered my pictures into anything and so it gave me a real buzz to see them well presented with the work of other keen photographers around Wirral.

The exhibition is open until 10th May so hopefully lots of visitors will get to see the pictures, I think they look great and so I wanted to share them with you again.

Tomorrow I will be back with more of my road trip pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment