Sunday 18 January 2015

Caldy Village #2




Before I move on to show you some of the coastal pictures I took yesterday (which I am excited about because some of them are fabulous) I wanted to share a few more from Caldy Village.  The three shots today are of what I think is the church hall.  I am assuming that is what it is because the pathway to the entrance comes from the church yard.  It was built as you can see in 1883 in a Tudor style. Clearly it is not as old as many of the other buildings in the village but it was obviously built to fit in with the architecture around it.

I have chosen a mix of colour and black and white, both of which I think show the building to good effect.  In the second picture I particularly like the shadow of the bracket supporting the lantern, because of the angle of the sun it is slightly elongated but it almost looks like a mirror image.  I hope you like these pictures, feel free to leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I like the shadow of the lamp bracket. Great photos of a marvelous structure.

    ReplyDelete