Saturday 10 January 2015

Sixth Reason...

Only one picture for today the explanation is below...




So why did I choose this picture and what does the title of the blog mean?

Yesterday while I was driving home I was listening to the song 12 Reasons Why by My Life Story.  You will need to listen to the song (watch the YouTube clip) to understand why this refers to reason 6.

I first heard this song on the radio in 1997 while I was driving home after work, I was driving through Kirkby Stephen in Cumbria having been to Newton Aycliffe in County Durham.On that occasion the version I heard was actually the 12" single version and had 17 reasons.  I liked the song so much I spent some time afterwards tracing the single and eventually the album.  Anyway I hope you like the picture and the tune and I hope you don't mind a little bit of self indulgence on my part

2 comments:

  1. Whether we like to admit it or not, all art is self indulgent. Nice picture anyway. I will give the song a listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This whole blog process is totally self indulgent really but I don't make any apologies for that to be honest.
      Hope you had a great day

      Delete