Friday 17 October 2014

Foxglove

So I have updated my blog to give it a new look.  I think it looks much better now and I have made an adjustment which means that if you want to leave a comment it is easier to do it, and if you want to leave a comment anonymously that's possible too.  I've put a couple of links to other sites which I like and so if you are interested you can also check them out.  If you have any problems with anything on this blog then leave a comment and let me know, it is still something I am developing and hoping to improve over time.

Anyway for today's picture I have gone back to summer 2009 and I have had to search through my external hard drive to dig this out.  When you see it you may wonder why I have gone to that effort for a photo of a flower.  Well I was asked on Facebook to post a picture of a Foxglove so that's what I have done.  

This picture was taken in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire while I was camping with my boys.  We had gone for a walk looking for wild boar but apart from a few muddy tracks we didn't find any and I ended up taking pictures of woodland flowers and butterflies.  I like the colours of the flowers.

Let me know what you think.

Foxglove
  

1 comment: