Wednesday 10 December 2014

One man and his dog







As promised yesterday I have included a little bit of colour in my post today.  I can't completely get away from the black and white vibe though and I really like the second image with all of the birds flying around.

I have included the first shot because I was impressed by the helipad and although I am not entirely sure what purpose this ship serves but I think it might be something to do with servicing the oil and gas rigs out in Liverpool bay and the Irish Sea.  I have made a graduated adjustment to the exposure to highlight the clouds behind the bright colours of the ship's hull.

The man and his dog struck me a quite light hearted given how dull and grey everything else around it was.  He stands on top of what I think was once a pub, looking out towards the docks.  I thought it was a nice thing to share...



1 comment: