Tuesday 2 December 2014

Y Garn and Foel Goch





Today's images are of Y Garn, which at 947m is the third highest of the Glyderau, also showing in the first and third images is  Foel Goch which reaches a height of 831m.  These were taken facing west from the slopes of Tryfan on the walk up to Llyn Idwal.  I didn't take the normal path up but having stopped to take the pictures of the waterfall in yesterdays blog I forged my own path over the boggy ground following the stream part way and then heading over a low crest to reach the view in the last of the pictures above.

Tomorrow I will post some more pictures from further along the way, but lets not get ahead of ourselves and just pause to appreciate the view.  

I think later on in the season I will head up here again when there is snow on the ground, I will expect some really stunning images then

No comments:

Post a Comment